Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sunshine and rain


There is not much to say about our garden this weekend, though I hope to add another photo to each slideshow to show how things have grown. We spent the day helping a friend plant his garden and it has been raining steadily this past week and tonight, so we haven't had much time. Note in the picture that we planted a lot of hot peppers for Dave. Dave likes peppers!

I am feeling pressure to get another frame or two built to accommodate some plants that we have started. Maybe I will find some time during the week. I have noticed daisies, honeysuckle, rhododendron and poppies blooming around town this week.

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting to hear about the saag (spinach) paneer supper. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That is a great use for the cream that didn't turn into butter. I will harvest the rest of the spinach and give it a whirl. I have never made saag paneer before but it is one of my favorite Indian dishes. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete